Friday, March 11, 2011

HappilyCheap is baaaaaack!

I have had several requests from friends and family . . . even strangers who see my coupon book in the stores . . . to get this site up and going again.  So, here we go!  Be patient because it may take awhile for me to get into a GROOVE, but I am going to post the best deals, coupons, rebates, and money-saving ideas that we can find!

I always appreciate your comments and/or ideas!  Is there a specific item or store that you are looking for?  Is there something that you found and wish to share with other HappilyCheap! readers?  Let me know.

Send your friends and  family links to this blog.  Make sure you subscribe to the feed (via email on the upper left of THIS blog), so you won't miss a thing.  Follow us on Twitter HERE.  Follow us on Facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and use discretion in your comments. Thank you!